2016 OHSBL Rulebook :: 02-26-16
The 2016 OHSBL Rulebook is available for download on the Forms web page.
2016 OHSBL Rule interpretations and Edits. :: 05-25-2016
Please up date your 2016 Rule Book.
- Page 28 :: (F league bats) Section 1.10
Bats that meet all criteria in section 1.10 (1) EE and E shall also be a legal bat for section 1.10 (2) F league bats.
Bats in section 1.10 (2) F League bats, do not need to have the BBCOR .50 rating on the bat. This ruling refers to -4 and -5 bats only! Bats in this section may be made of wood, aluminum or composite, and have a maximum barrel diameter of 2 3/4 inch.
- Page 100 :: I League B16 - No bat DROP restrictions. (Cannot be dented, cracked, two piece, three piece or composite).
- Page 101 :: I League D - Team fee should read $45 not $40
State of Ohio Concussion to play Law :: 02-19-2013
All OHSBL Managers, Coaches and umpires must comply with this law that goes into effect April 26, 2013!!
Use this site to get your free certification. NHFS Free Concussion Course
- Click on the button that says, please login to order. In the window that appears , click to register.
- When your registration is complete you may "order" the free concussion course offered along the left hand side of the page. Continue following prompts. Although it may look like you'll be charged for the course, there is no cost.
- Once you've completed "checkout," you'll be able to take the free online course and print a compliance certificate.
If you want additional information on this law go to Healthy Ohio :: Concussion in Youth Sports: Ohio's Return-to-Play Law